Monday, April 21, 2008

7 months old!




Austin has hit the 7 month mark. It is rotten how fast kids grow up. I love the snuggly newborn stage that doesn't last long enough. If I could change things, I would make that stage last about 6 months at least. Anyway, the week of Austin's 7-month "birthday", he got a tooth and decided it was time to sit up like a big kid. He has also learned that if he screams really loud, he will get attention from someone. At least he still loves his mommy the most-that is the best part of being a mom-the unconditional and constant love from a child!

1 comment:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Wow Jenny he is getting so big... is his hair turning red? I totally agree with you about how they should stay in the new born blob stage longer.. I am enjoying Blake starting to coo and smile though!! We need to have a play date sometime soon!