Monday, December 15, 2008

Rhett turns 4!





Rhett was so excited to open his card from Pops and get 4 of his very own dollars.


He has been asking for the Screaming Banchee from Cars for months.




Happy Birthday to my little Rhett-boy. He is so much fun and so excited about everything-especially Disney CARS! He would wake up every day and try to convince me it was time for his birthday. We invited some friends over for pizza and just let the kids run wild and play while we chit-chatted. Then came presents and cake. What a night!
I will never do another cake like this again. It turned out ok but it took me 2 hours and lots of frustration. No matter how much my kids want a cool cake-they are only going to get cupcakes from now on!
These are 2 of Rhett's best buddies, Samuel and Jared.

4 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Happy birthday Rhett!!! The cake looks great! I am dreading the days when my kid(s) want more then cup cakes because I am for sure not that creative! Lets plan something for this week so we can get together before all the CRAZYNESS of christmas gets too out of control!

Shan Reid said...

So cute... the cake looks great. Got your Christmas card today. Thanks so much. I loved it. That picture of you and Neldon is fantastic!

Sarah said...

You've got a cute little four-year-old! The cake turned out great! I BET it was a lot of work! Happy b-day Rhett.

Lauren Ricci said...

That cake looks amazing! You and your family are all so crafty!

Happy birthday Rhett! I really can't believe he is already 4!