Thursday, July 16, 2009

Knight Family Reunion

With Jenny spending the week at Girl's Camp, I had to do this one on my own. That was no small task.... Dad and three kids camping in the wild. This year, we were high in the mountains between Manti and Price, Utah. As always, it was fun, and the kids had a blast. The things they enjoy most, like playing in the dirt, no baths, & eating with your hands.. etc, are the same things that wear out their parents. But, hanging out with the family and cousins makes it more than worth it. Next year, it is my family's turn to plan the reunion. Between the rain, and chasing kids all weekend, I can say that I was worn out when this one was over. I am just now recovering from the weekend. Here are a few pictures:

Manti LDS Temple
Austin playing ball with Grandpa Barrowes
Rebekah and Hazel on the Quad
Cousins at play

No comments: