Saturday, May 17, 2008

NKOTB

So, one of our original posts was about Neldon and a buddy going to a Night Ranger concert and how it took them back in time. It was funny to watch the people in the audience be transported back to a day when they were younger (and not looking like 40 year olds thinking they were teenagers again.)

Well, yesterday New Kids On The Block performed together for the first time in 15 years on the Today show. I even set the Tivo so that I could watch. Neldon had to laugh at me when he came down the stairs and Hangin Tough was in the background and I was a little giddy. He was on his mission in Sweden during the biggest part of NKOTB so he missed out on a lot of the craze. Once again, the funny part was the crowd shots and the 28-35 year old women thinking and acting like they were teeny boppers again.

Oh the good ol'days-when posters hung on our closet doors and our jean jackets had a I "heart" Jordan pin.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Too funny! Good ole Middle school years!

Sarah said...

So glad I got to see your blog! I love the photoshoot with the boys. They are so darling. Good quality pics too. And, the post about Rhett falling asleep anywhere is hilarious.

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Jenny, I'm glad you found us! Your blog is super cute and your kids are adorable! (last I heard you were still trying to come up with a name for your newest but couldn't think of any good "R" names) Rhett is pretty funny, I wish my kids would fall asleep when they were tired-they just get cranky until I can put them in bed.