Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag...You're It

I love reading lists of things about other people-like when they have been tagged to tell about themselves. I like those little glimpses into their lives. I never fill them out myself, though.

But this time I am going to.

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. graduating from college (Southern Utah University) with a degree in Accounting
2. getting ready to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary (June 19)
3. getting ready to move to Las Vegas
4. starting my career as an accountant

4 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. still working as an accountant
2. trying to be a good mom to an almost 2 year old daughter with major attitude (still trying but now she is almost 7)
3. getting really addicted to scrapbooking
4. going to my sister Lyndsey's wedding (June 6) and my brother Jeff's wedding (June 26) Happy 5th Anniversay!

4 things I did yesterday...
1. took the kids to tumbling classes at the rec center
2. ate lunch at McDonald's-Yuk!
3. went to a Premier Designs Jewelry party at Diana's
4. went to the Post Office

4 things I watch
1. Disney Channel - Bekah (Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zach & Cody, High School Musical, etc.)
2. Nickelodian - Rhett(Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, etc)
3. American Idol- yeah David Cook!
4. Dancing with the Stars

2 comments:

ShaLayne said...

Hi Guys, We didn't know you had a blog. We just started a family blog, so feel free to check it out. Your kids are so cute. The matching haircut turned out nice. We need to go out again, so call us when you have a free weekend.

Lauren Ricci said...

I love surveys too. I really feel like it teaches you something you didn't know about them before.

Thanks for sharing!